Malaysia is moving towards IR 4.0, and one key technology is the Internet of Things (IoT). IoT will be implemented and used to solve many business challenges in almost all industries or business sectors. It can either increase productivity, decrease operational costs or create new revenue streams. But how is this possible in your business or industry?
You can learn this with the latest 1-day “IoT for Business Professionals” training cum workshop:
- IoT Core Concepts
- History of IoT
- The core concepts of IoT – Sensors, Connectivity, and Applications
- IoT and its relation to Digital Transformation and IR 0
- The Types of Problems IoT Solves
- IoT might make things smarter and easier, but what real-world problem can IoT potentially solve?
- And what issues can it solve right now?
- What kind of data is critical to collect?
- Benefits and Applications of IoT for organizations
- What are the 7Ms of the business that can benefit from IoT
- What industries and applications?
- How to overcome possible challenges and spot IoT opportunities
- How to train users across your organization including business leaders – to spot IoT opportunities, develop business plans and prepare for their
- Business Models of IoT
- How organizations can benefit from new revenue streams or new business opportunities generated by new business models and
- Building IoT Business Canvas
- Moving from a technology-based to an outcome-based business model
- How to take your first step in your IoT Journey
- Building IoT Checklist
How do I Register?
Register (and get a quote) or check out the next training date – HERE
Dr. Mazlan is the co-founder and CEO of FAVORIOT Sdn Bhd. He is listed in Onalytica’s Report “Who’s Who in IoT” (May 2022). He is ranked among the Top 50 Global Thought Leaders on the Internet of Things (February 2019) and Digital Disruption (October 2019) by Thinkers360, Top 50 Most Impactful Smart Cities Leaders by World CSR Congress 2017, ranked Top 10 in IoT Top 100 Influencers by Postscapes 2017 & 2018, ranked No. 20th Thought Leader in IOT by 2014 Onalytica Report – “The Internet of Things – Top 100 Thought Leaders” and UTM Alumni Industry Personality 2016. Before FAVORIOT, he spent 2.5 years as CEO of REDtone IOT and 8 years in MIMOS Berhad as Senior Director Wireless Communications Cluster. He also spent 13 years in CELCOM (mobile operator), handling many senior management positions. Prior to Celcom, he spent 10 years as an Assoc. Professor at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. He was the Adjunct Professor for UTM from 2008 to 2013, UTHM (2004-2005, 2013-2016), Universiti Teknologi Petronas (2018-2019) and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA) (2017-2018) and Universiti Malaysia (UniMY) (2017-2019). Currently, he is the Adjunct Professor for MJIIT, UTM (2020-2022). Dr.Mazlan is a frequent speaker at many major & established IOT, IR 4.0, Smart Cities and telco conferences locally and globally. He sits in Industry Advisory Panel (IAP) for several local universities. He graduated from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia with a BEE (1984), University of Essex (UK) with MSc. in Telematics (1986) and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia with a Ph.D. in Telecommunications (1993). He also received an Honorary Doctorate in Electrical Engineering from UTHM (2017). He is also a TEDx Speaker.
You can reach him on LinkedIn | Twitter | Jom Pakai IoT YouTube Channel |Jom Pakai IoT Podcast| Startup IoT YouTube Channel|Startup IoT Podcast
Related Book Review
“IoT Inc.” by Bruce Sinclair provides an essential guide to understanding the Internet of Things (IoT) and how it transforms business. The book explains how IoT works, changes industries, and how companies can develop and implement a powerful IoT strategy. Sinclair, the founder and president of a leading IoT business consulting firm has been helping companies develop IoT strategies for over a decade. The book provides methods for seeing your business, customers, and competitors through IoT and positioning your company within this powerful new network. This is an essential playbook for companies looking to become major players in the IoT outcome economy.