Trity Technologies Sdn Bhd in collaboration with FAVORIOT will be offering an “IoT-Made-Easy with Favoriot and Scilab IoT Module“ training on Oct. 9, 2017. This course is developed to make the learning of IoT fun, high-level level programming language which is easily learned but yet powerful to produce a fast prototype of an IoT project.
Below is the course outline:
Getting Started with Scilab for IoT
- Introduction to IoT, from the “things” to the middleware.
- Understanding REST API and JSON.
- How Scilab could fit into the subdomains of IoT
- Interaction with FAVORIOT
- Hands-on practical 1: Software installation on PC
- Hands-on practical 2: Understanding API by example.
Sensors and Devices in IoT
- Introduction on the “Thing”
- Turning Arduino into a DAQ as a fast prototype (No coding in Arduino involved)
- Hands-on practical 3: Building a prototype of Smart Sensor with Scilab.
Sending Data to the Cloud
- Getting data from sensors and send the data to the cloud
- Hands-on practical 4: Connecting Arduino to Scilab and using Scilab as the station to upload the data to FAVORIOT
Getting Data from the Cloud
- Getting data from FAVORIOT with Trity’s Scilab IoT module
- Hands-on practical 5: Using Trity’s Scilab IoT module to extract the data uploaded to the FAVORIOT previously
Project: Building A Simple IoT System with Scilab and FAVORIOT
To obtain details of the course (fee, location and etc.), kindly obtain a registration form by email email@example.com
Provide them with your name, organization & mobile contact number.
You may also call Trity Technologies at +603-80637737 or fill up their Training Enquiry form.