You can contact our FAVORIOT IoT Training Partner, MyInvent (MyDuino.com) for FAVORIOT IoT Workshop. Telephone 03-5523 5321 or contact En. Mohamad Ariffin Zulkifli at 017-787 5232 if you require training at your Institution/University/College. With this training, you will become the next Generation-IoT, one of the highly sought talent nowadays.
Contents of the Workshop
Getting Started with Favoriot IOT Platform:
1. Getting Started with Favoriot Platform.
2. Understand Favoriot Hierarchy and JSON Data Format.
3. Create Project, Application, Group, and Device.
4. Favoriot REST API & MQTT.
5. REST API Testing with Postman.
6. Create Graph on Favoriot.
7. Create Email & SMS Rules on Favoriot.
Getting Started with NodeMCU:
1. Getting Started with NodeMCU.
2. Install CP2102 USB Driver.
3. Install ESP8266 Library.
4. Read Humidity & Temperature Sensor.
5. Setting Up WiFi Connection.
6. Create JSON Data Format.
7. Update DHT11 to Favoriot Data Stream using REST API.
Integration of Favoriot MQTT, MQTT Client, and NodeMCU:
1. What is MQTT?
2. Understanding Favoriot MQTT Protocol.
3. MQTT Testing with MQTT.fx on Desktop.
4. MQTT Testing with IoT MQTT Dashboard on Android.
5. Install MQTT Library on NodeMCU.
6. Setting Favoriot MQTT Protocol on NodeMCU.
7. Update DHT11 to Favoriot Data Stream using MQTT.
8. Control LEDs with MQTT Client App.
The Beginner Plan is very suitable for University students who have been assigned or chose IoT project as their Final Year Project. A single device such as Raspberry Pi or Arduino that collects from several connected sensors can stream to the IoT platform. A simple dashboard is provided to visualize the measurements. This plan is also suitable for an individual developer or hobbyist that would like to familiarize with IoT platform, conduct self-learning or participate in IoT Hackathons. At RM 8.33 (or less than USD 2.00) per month, you can become the next Generation-IoT and on your way to be one of the rare talents in the job market today!
The Startup Plan is perfect for Freelancers or SMEs or Startups to provide IoT solution for a medium size project up to 150 devices. In fact, they can also create multiple projects or applications but limited to the total number of 150 devices.
However, if a company requires connecting thousands of devices, they may contact/email their customized requirements to email@example.com