You can contact our FAVORIOT IoT Training Partner, Trity Technology for FAVORIOT IoT Made Easy with FAVORIOT and Scilab IoT Module.
With this training, you will become the next Generation-IoT, one of the highly sought talent nowadays.This course is designed to make the learning of IoT fun, with a high-level programming language (Scilab) which is easily learned but yet powerful to produce a fast prototype of an IoT project.
This course is designed to make the learning of IoT fun, with a high-level programming language (Scilab) which is easily learned but yet powerful to produce a fast prototype of an IoT project.
Together with Trity IoT module, we would show how Scilab could be used in a various subdomain of the IoT, from being part of the “things”, to the data analysis and visualization.
The participant would have the chance to build their own prototype of smart sensors and also getting the data submitted to the cloud services (FAVORIOT) and retrieved the data for analysis, both using Scilab as the main interface.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed Anyone who would like to embrace computer vision by making use of the Raspberry Pi, engineers, researchers and scientists and alike for their application and interests.
Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)
Our courses may be submitted to HRDF for SBL claims. Kindly check with your Human Resource Department or Training Unit. Alternatively, we could also assist to advise you on your HRDF application.
Getting Started with Scilab for IOT
- Introduction to IoT, from the “things” to the middleware.
- Understanding REST API and JSON.
- How Scilab could fit into the subdomains of IoT
- Interaction with FAVORIOT
- Hands-on practical 1: Software installation on PC
- Hands-on practical 2: Understanding API by example.
Sensors and Devices in IOT
- Introduction on the “Thing”
- Turning Arduino into a DAQ as a fast prototype (No coding in Arduino involved)
- Hands-on practical 3: Building a prototype of Smart Sensor with Scilab.
Sending Data to the Cloud
- Getting data from sensors and send the data to the cloud
- Hands-on practical 4: Connecting Arduino to Scilab and using Scilab as the station to upload the data to FAVORIOT
Getting Data from the Cloud
- Getting data from FAVORIOT with Trity’s Scilab IoT module
- Hands-on practical 5: Using Trity’s Scilab IoT module to extract the data uploaded to the FAVORIOT previously
Project: Building A Simple IoT System with Scilab and FAVORIOT
The Beginner Plan is very suitable for University students who have been assigned or chose IoT project as their Final Year Project. A single device such as Raspberry Pi or Arduino that collects from several connected sensors can stream to the IoT platform. A simple dashboard is provided to visualize the measurements. This plan is also suitable for an individual developer or hobbyist that would like to familiarize with IoT platform, conduct self-learning or participate in IoT Hackathons. At RM 8.33 (or less than USD 2.00) per month, you can become the next Generation-IoT and on your way to be one of the rare talents in the job market today!
The Startup Plan is perfect for Freelancers or SMEs or Startups to provide IoT solution for a medium size project up to 150 devices. In fact, they can also create multiple projects or applications but limited to the total number of 150 devices.
The Business Plan is great for developing big commercial IoT project. It can support up to 300 devices for many smart applications. However, if a company requires connecting thousands of devices, they may contact/email their customised requirements to email@example.com