- MyReskill IoT program is a three to five days virtual workshop plus one-week handholding in developing Proof-of-Concept (POC). Participants will learn about the Raspberry Pi and Arduino hardware.
- Data gathered from the connected sensors will be displayed using Node-RED to enable visualization and remote monitoring.
- To assist companies in the adoption of Industry 4.0 among the local industries.
- To train the Industry IoT knowledge and skill-set for the non-coding workforce so that they can remain relevant in the job market; and
- To support, coach, prepare and enable 5,000 participating companies to carry our IoT project within their companies.
Benefits of the Programme
- Each company will receive a complimentary IoT starter kit
- Each company will receive a certificate after completing the program
- Free monitoring sessions and technical support in developing Proof of Concept (PoC)
Who can join?
- Registered firm (SSM, SKM, and other registered agencies)
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in manufacturing, manufacturing-related services, agriculture, and service sectors.
Pre-Register for the workshop here